Thursday 23 August 2012

Na wah!

I was working on my small laptop (notebook or whatever name the small ones are called) and enjoying my type of music when some friends walked over to listen to my music.
I obliged and gave them the earpiece. To my dismay, one of them (a married lady with two kids) asked, "Is this the type of music you listen to?"
I said yes and she goes, "KWAM 1 ke? So you enjoy all the nonsense those fuji people sing? I expect you to listen to real Naija songs like Wizkid, D'Banj and 9ice. At worse, it will be juju but not this."
I smiled, collected my earpiece and continued my work without looking at her again.
So, is it now a crime not to join them because i can't beat them?
I can't dance to those her 'naija songs' because it is not for agbalagba (adult) like me but i can move to KWAM 1 at any time.
Am sure this woman is one of those who go online to deceive themselves that they are still young and can do what those youngsters will do without batting an eyelid.
Me? I can't o. So, let me be and enjoy my KWAM 1 even if I had to listen to his story of traveling around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment